40 Braided Ponytail Hairstyles for Women to Try in 2023
Are you tired of the same old boring ponytail hairstyle? Why not spice it up with a braided ponytail? Braided ponytail hairstyles have been a popular trend for quite some time, and there are so many variations to choose from. Here are 15 braided ponytail hairstyles for women to try in 2023:
1. Dutch Braid Ponytail: This braided ponytail features a Dutch braid that runs along the middle of the head, leading into a high ponytail.
2. Fishtail Braid Ponytail: This braided ponytail is created by starting with a fishtail braid at the crown of the head and ending in a low ponytail.
3. French Braid Ponytail: This classic braided ponytail hairstyle is created by French braiding the hair from the crown of the head down to the nape of the neck, then securing it in a ponytail.
4. Side Braid Ponytail: For this braided ponytail, start with a side braid and then bring it back into a ponytail for a chic and unique look.
5. Bubble Braid Ponytail: Create multiple small ponytails down the length of the hair and then secure them with elastic bands, creating a “bubble” effect.
6. Box Braids Ponytail: Style your box braids into a sleek and sophisticated high ponytail.
7. Rope Braid Ponytail: This braided ponytail is created by twisting two sections of hair together to create a rope-like effect.
8. Waterfall Braid Ponytail: This unique braided ponytail is created by starting a waterfall braid at the crown of the head and then leading it into a low ponytail.
9. Crown Braid Ponytail: Start a crown braid at the front of your hairline, leading into a ponytail at the back for an elegant look.
10. Lace Braid Ponytail: A lace braid is similar to a French braid, but only new hair is added to one side, creating a lacy effect.
11. Pull-Through Braid Ponytail: This braided ponytail is created by creating small ponytails and then pulling the hair through them to create a woven effect.
12. Mohawk Braid Ponytail: Start with a Dutch braid at the crown of the head, leading into a high ponytail for a bold and edgy look.
13. Snake Braid Ponytail: This unique braided ponytail is created by weaving two sections of hair together, creating a “snake-like” effect.
14. Twisted Braid Ponytail: Twist two sections of hair together to create a unique and edgy braided ponytail.
15. Cornrow Braid Ponytail: This classic braided ponytail style features cornrow braids leading into a high ponytail, perfect for a sporty and stylish look.
Braided ponytail hairstyles are a great way to switch up your look and add some personality to your hair. With so many variations to choose from, there’s a braided ponytail hairstyle out there for everyone. Try one of these 15 braided ponytail hairstyles for women in 2023 and make a statement with your hair.