70+ Must-Try Explore Braided Hairstyle Trends for a Fab Look! ❣️【The Best of 2023】
Here are 10 must-try braided hairstyle trends for a fabulous look:
- Double Dutch Braids: These are classic, tight braids that start from the front of your head and continue down to the nape of your neck. They’re sporty, chic, and perfect for both a gym session and a day out.
- Waterfall Braids: An ethereal style where braids cascade down intertwined with loose hair, creating a waterfall effect. Ideal for romantic outings or weddings.
- Braided Top Knot: Combine the elegance of a bun with the texture of braids. Start by braiding your hair from the nape of the neck, then twist it into a bun at the crown of your head.
- Side Swept Fishtail: A thick fishtail braid starting from one side of the head and cascading down over one shoulder. Elegant and suitable for both casual and formal occasions.
- Cornrows with Undercuts: Amp up your edge with tight cornrows on top, and a buzzed undercut below. This style is bold and makes a statement.
- Boho Braided Crown: This involves braiding hair into a halo around the head. Loose wavy strands can be left out for a boho-chic vibe.
- Bubble Ponytail Braid: This isn’t your traditional braid, but it involves segmenting a ponytail with elastics and then puffing out each segment to resemble bubbles. Modern and playful!
- Braided Chignon: A low bun at the nape with intricate braids wrapped around it. It’s sophisticated, making it perfect for more formal settings.
- Feed-In Braids: These braids gradually increase in thickness as extensions are “fed into” the natural hair. They look more natural and can be styled in numerous ways, including ponytails, buns, or left hanging down.
- Criss-Cross Braids: These are thin braids that criss-cross over the scalp, creating a lattice-like pattern. It’s a unique and eye-catching style.
- Accessorize! Use hair rings, beads, or ribbons to accentuate your braids.
- Mix Textures: Combine different types of braids in one hairstyle. For example, a crown braid on top and a fishtail braid hanging down.
- Keep it Healthy: Braids can pull on the scalp, so ensure you’re gentle. Use hair oils or serums to keep your hair nourished.
Remember, braids are versatile, so don’t be afraid to experiment and put your own twist on these trends. Enjoy the art of braiding and the fabulous looks you can achieve!