38 Photos: Easy Amazing Nail Designs For Short Nails
Some people would argue that in order to create a gorgeous nail design look, you have to have lovely long nails as the foundation. Here at Styles Weekly, it’s our mission to debunk that myth and prove that short nails can be the best nails to work with for beautiful nail designs. Here’s our gallery of stunning nail ideas for short nails.
Are you looking for some simple but stylish nail designs for your short nails? Look no further! We’ve put together a list of 10 easy and trendy nail designs that will make your short nails look amazing.
1. French Tip Nails: The classic French tip is a timeless design that looks great on short nails. You can add a pop of color to the tips to make them more interesting.
2. Polka Dot Nails: Polka dots are a fun and easy nail design that anyone can do. You can use a dotting tool or toothpick to create the dots.
3. Ombre Nails: Ombre nails are a trendy and stylish design that looks great on short nails. You can use two different shades of the same color or mix and match different colors.
4. Glitter Nails: Glitter is always a great option when it comes to nail designs. You can apply glitter to the tips of your nails or create a full glitter nail.
5. Striped Nails: Stripes are a simple but effective design that can make your short nails look longer. You can use tape or a striping brush to create the stripes.
6. Floral Nails: Floral nails are perfect for spring and summer. You can use a small brush to create the flowers or use a stamping tool to make it easier.
7. Geometric Nails: Geometric designs are modern and trendy. You can use tape or a small brush to create the shapes.
8. Animal Print Nails: Animal print nails are fun and stylish. You can use a stamping tool or a small brush to create the prints.
9. Matte Nails: Matte nails are a great way to switch up your nail game. You can use a matte topcoat or apply a matte polish directly to your nails.
10. Abstract Nails: Abstract designs are fun and unique. You can use a small brush to create the design or simply use a dotting tool to create abstract dots.
There you have it! 10 simple and stylish nail designs for your short nails. Have fun trying them out!